In sports bike segment, Kawasaki doing extremely well. Entry level to heavy sports bike Kawasaki has huge number of positive reputation. It is one of the trusted brand for professional sports bikers. Due to motorcycle engine cc limitation, In Bangladesh modern quality Kawasaki sports bike still unavailable. But local Kawasaki fans are hoping, at list an entry level bike will be launched here. Yes “Kawasaki Ninja 125” launched here in Bangladesh, which is the youngest member of the legendary sport bike series “Ninja”.
– The Kawasaki Ninja 125 is a motorcycle in the Ninja sport bike series from the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki that was first introduced in 2018. Ninja 125 and Z125, both new models designed to meet the requirements of European A1 license holders.
– The Ninja 125 Sporty performance in a slim, lightweight and compact package is complemented by naturally aggressive ergonomics.
– The Kawasaki Ninja 125 comes with an full-digital instrument console and its fuel system “fuel injection”.
– The bike Kawasaki Ninja 125 also comes with high perform 290mm front & 220mm rear disc brake with dual channel ABS.
– Ninja 125 also have strong and fat 37mm telescopic suspension and gas-charged rear monoshocks. the competitor of Kawasaki Ninja 125 in Bangladesh is Yamaha R15 v3 and Honda CBR150R.
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke|
|Cylinder arrangement||Single cylinder|
|Bore & Stroke||58 X 47.2 mm|
|Maximum power||15 HP @ 10,000 rpm|
|Maximum torque||11.7 Nm @ 7,700 rpm|
|Starting system||Electric start|
|Fuel tank capacity||11 liters|
|Fuel supply system||Fuel Injection|
|Transmission type||Return type 6-speed|
|Overall L x W x H||1935 mm x 685 mm x 1075 mm|
|Seat height||785 mm|
|Minimum ground clearance||170 mm|
|Kerb weight||148 kg|
|Frame type||Tubular diamond, steel|
|Tire size (Front / Rear)||100/80-17M/C 52S / 130/70-17M/C 62S|
|Brake type (Front / Rear)||290mm Single Disc / 220mm Single Disc|
|Suspension type (Front / Rear)||37mm Telescopic Forks / Mono-shock|